Location: Bill Pinkerton Memorial Park in Plumas Lake. Corner of Vista Dr and Sundance Dr.
**Location is subject to change, please check the calendar for updated locations.**
$45 per class, paid for before the start of class. Class fees are non-refundable.
You are not required to attend every class in order to sign up. Put your name down for as many dates as you can! To register simply text Megan at 916-410-5928 to confirm your spot.
Please remember this is not a play group. Please keep your dog at a safe distance from the other dogs unless instructed otherwise.
What to bring:
- Six foot standard leash. No bungee, extra loops, retractable, or heavy duty leashes.
- Collar/harness that is appropriately fit. This means the collar can not slip over the dog’s ears. I will ask you to adjust any improperly fit collars or switch to a slip lead.
- Elevated dog bed/cot. You can purchase an elevated dog bed on Amazon or at K9 Tactical Gear.
- Treat pouch to hold your food rewards. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT. PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO USE YOUR POCKETS, PURSES, OR HOLD A BAG OF TREATS.
- Both high level and low level rewards. High level reward is something extra tasty like hot dogs, chicken, or cheese. Low level rewards can be your dogs kibble or a simple training treat.