We will have one combined class during April and May.
- We will begin on time, so please plan to arrive a few minutes early to get set up.
Location: Bill Pinkerton Memorial Park in Plumas Lake. Corner of Vista Dr and Sundance Dr.
**Location is subject to change, please check calendar for updated locations.**
$40 per class, paid for at time of registration/sign up. Payment reserves your spot. Class fees are non-refundable.
You are not required to attend every class in order to sign up. Put your name down for as many dates as you can!
Please remember this is not a play group. Please keep your dog at a distance from the other dogs unless instructed otherwise.”
What to bring:
- Six foot standard leash. No bungee, extra loops, retractable, or heavy leashes please. 9:30am class please also bring your long lines to each group class.
- Collar/harness that is appropriately fit. This means the collar can not slip over the dogs ears. I will ask you to adjust any improperly fit collars or switch to a slip lead.
- Elevated dog bed/cot. You can purchase an elevated dog bed on Amazon or at K9 Tactical Gear.
- Treat pouch to hold your food rewards. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT. PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO USE YOUR POCKETS OR HOLD A BAG OF TREATS.
- Both high level and low level rewards. High level reward is something extra tasty like hot dogs, chicken, or cheese. Low level rewards can be your dogs kibble or a simple training treat.